Set Aside a Judgment

If you have an old case that you wish you would have gotten a different judgment for, we can set aside the old judgment and try to get a different and more favorable result. A criminal record can really affect things like job applications, current employment, child custody, and subsequent criminal cases. The sooner you act, the easier it is to set aside. And if you are within 30 days of the judgment you want set aside, call us ASAP. To set aside a judgment is common and is a very good thing to do many times. Call us for a free consultation about how setting aside a judgment from the past might greatly benefit you in the future.